High Purity Plastics
We manufacture plastic containers and fluid handling systems for your high purity applications using the rotational molding process. We use durable high-purity thermoplastic materials to create long-lasting products that prevent leaking and contamination.
We pride ourselves on offering custom solutions. Please contact us to discuss your project.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Rotationally Molded High Purity Applications:
|Advantages of High Purity Applications||Disadvantages of High Purity Applications|
|Containers are produced without seams, which prevents leakage of product or hazardous materials||The process is subject to initial investment for tooling|
|The materials we use have low leachables and extractables and are resistant to pitting, rouging, corrosion, and abrasion||Rotational molding may have a higher production cost than some alternative processes|
|Unique, complex shapes can be manufactured in a wide range of sizes and materials||Mold modifications are required if the design is changed|
|Our materials have low biofilm and cell adherence characteristics and no protein binding|
|Standard product sizes, combined with custom tooling, allows for scalable solutions|
|Can adhere to tight tolerances and specifications|
|Materials used are dimensionally stable, have a low crack propensity, and are able to service a wide range of process temperatures|
Standard High Purity Tanks
For your convenience, we offer a standard molded tank line. Tanks are available in 0.188” wall thickness but can be customized per end-user requirements. Such customization includes adjusting the wall thickness, adding lids, fittings, or other attachments to the tanks.
We perform mechanical, thermal, chemical, and rheological testing as needed to ensure products meet dimensional and performance specifications. Typical packaging is per ISTA 3A; certification is available for an additional charge.
Reduce your lead times and non-reoccurring engineering costs.
What makes our High Purity process different?
- Value add services to save you time and eliminate additional expense
- Engineering expertise to develop tailored solutions to meet your specific needs
- In-house materials testing to ensure your product is compliant
- We work with high purity polymers to provide you with quality products that won’t contaminate your process
- We can rotationally mold, assemble, and package products in an ISO Class 7 Clean Room
- Quality control for your product, operating under ISO 9001-2000 and AS9100:2016
- Rapid product realization to meet your deadline
- Monitored molding process loop
- We have been rotationally molding high purity process equipment for over 30 years